Sunday, January 23, 2011

Groovy Movie Wednesday Experience (January 19, 2011)

I joined the Groovy Movie Wednesday Promo of WhenInManila last week. To join, you have to blog about their promo. I'm not a real blogger. I'm a newbie here. I created an account last December 2010 but never visited back. Since I wanted to experience watching a movie while having a luxurious massage, I decided to post  a blog. And this is it..... 

Gladly, I was one of the invited blogger guests... Thanks to DJ Vince , the man behind WhenInManila ^_^

We arrived at the BlueWater Day Spa, Ortigas branch before 6pm. We don't want to be late because definitely, we don't want to miss the massage part, (by the way we've watched Benjamin Button for the Nth time). We met Ms Ivy, the branch manager. We had hot tea while waiting for 6pm. 

Reminder: If you will go there, bring with you your calling card.  They have a monthly raffle and the winner will get a full body massage for 2.



I was really excited that I had these much pictures.  Hehehehe!



Before the movie begins, snacks were served: Holy kettle corn and iced tea. 



And finally, we had our most awaited luxurious massage. It's at this very moment that I get to realized -- I badly need a massage. 




The complimentary neck and back massage was so great. 

After the movie, we had photo op and they furnished us a quotation for the services available. When I saw the pricelist, it's so affordable! It was not as expensive as I thought it was.

Check this out!






1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! So glad you enjoyed that. Thanks so much for the support for http://WhenInManila.com. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete